Sunday, September 5, 2010

will it ever go away?

i am in love with my sin
i crave your body next to mine
i ache for the beat that flips you, turns your stomach inside out
and brings ecstasy to the tip.
my body proclaims insecurities
actions reflecting past destruction.
i am alone amidst the crowd
an insignificant slash of color blurred
i`m a hazard to you
in jeopardy of identity theft
my heart screams “save”
it longs for redemption, for agreement, for satisfaction
but i look elsewhere.
my soul is in danger of heartache,
vulnerable to the glitches in my genetic makeup
i spoil for another bruise,
another permanent scar i voluntarily bring to my body
internal stain, every slipup engraved, chiseled into my skin
alone. my faults are bare, written boldly on my face
seeping through my flesh to the core.
will they ever go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment